Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to Lambda-Warehouse. To better protect your privacy we provide the following notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
- General Information
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Lambda-Warehouse website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. Though we do not require that you register in order to view or purchase our products or write customer reviews, registration is required to use certain interactive features such as viewing your order history and tracking orders.
- Order Information
If you purchase a product from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes only and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the name, recipient’s address, and phone number.
The Way We Use Information
- We use the information you provide about yourself or someone else when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We offer gift-cards by which you can personalize a product you order for another person. The information you provide to us to create a gift-card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
- We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can opt-in to receive e-mail updates on our new products and services. The information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the e-mail sign-up form.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Information from Third Parties
- Lambda-Warehouse obtains consumer information from third-party providers in order to improve the accuracy of our customer database, increase our understanding of our customers, or to identify potential customers. For example, we collect visitor and site behavior information on a daily basis through several analytics packages.
- Lambda-Warehouse does not rent, trade, or share personal information with third parties except to provide products you’ve requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties, such as a shipping company, to fulfill orders; a credit card processing company to bill you for goods sold on our website; and an e-mail service provider to send out e-mails on our behalf. When you sign-up to receive e-mail correspondence from Warehouse-Lambda or make a purchase on our website (you are given the option to opt-in to our e-mail list), we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, and e-mail address. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
- We may share personal information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Lambda-Warehouse´s Terms & Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
- In the event Lambda-Warehouse goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via e-mail of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
A cookie is a small data file that a website or an e-mail may save to your browser and may then be stored on your hard drive. Cookies simulate a continuous connection — they let us “remember” information about your preferences and session, and allow you to move within areas of our website without reintroducing yourself.
- Warehouse-Lambda uses a third party to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information. Although our cookies may contain a unique user ID, they do not collect or store any personally identifiable information.
- You may choose to set your browser to not accept cookies. However, without enabling your cookies, you will not be able to view, create an account, or make purchases on the Lambda-Warehouse website.
The cookies we use on our website
|Name||Purpose||Domain name||Expiration time||Provider|
|PHPSESSID||Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.||lambda-warehouse.com||Session|
|cookiefirst-consent||This cookie saves your cookie preferences for this website. You can change these or withdraw your consent easily.||https://lambda-warehouse.com/||a year||Cookie First|
|cookiefirst-id||This cookie contains your unique ID so CookieFirst can identify unique visitors to this website.||api.cookiefirst.com||a year||Cookie First|
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging into your account (if you’ve created one). We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows an error.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on Antennasdirect.com, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the desired changes on account profile page or by submitting your requests through our Contact Form.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at +34 91 661 69 60 or submit your questions through our Contact Form.